Terms and Conditions
Telstra Neto Competition 2016
Conditions of Entry
1. By submitting an entry into the “Telstra Neto” competition (Competition) conducted by Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556) of 400 George Street, Sydney, NSW (Promoter) you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 and over and who have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or who are an authorised representative of an Australian small business. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its agencies and companies associated with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
3. The Competition commences on 1 July 2016 at 9:00am (AEST) and closes on 1 August 2016 at 17:00pm (AEST) (Competition Period).
4. To enter, you must download the Definitive Guide to Selling Online and have completed the online Competition entry form and submit a response to the statement “What inspired you to become a business owner?” in 25 words or less. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database.
5. Entry is limited to one entry per person (ABN Holder). If you enter more than once, your first entry will be judged and any subsequent entries will be invalid. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
6. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their literary and creative merit.
7. The judging will take place at CHE Proximity at Level 9, 650 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria, and be completed by 12pm (AEST) on 4 August 106. The three entries judged to be the best and shows the most creativity in their answer will win a prize. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The three (3) winners will receive, one a 12-month free subscription of Neto Pro valued at AU$1,188 (Prize). Total prize pool is valued at $3,564.
9. The winners will be notified by the email address provided to the Promoter from 5 August 2016 and will need to respond as confirmation to claim your prize. All winners’ names and the name of their business may also be published on the Smarter Business™ website from 5 August 2016. You consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information for these purposes. The Prize will be forfeited if the winner fails contact the Promoter to claim their prize within 30 days of the notification. The Promoter then reserves the right to offer the Prize to a runner up.
10. The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and proof of their Australian Business Number. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. The Prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible and the Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
13. In the event that the Prize, or part of the Prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part of the Prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the Prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
15. The Promoter excludes all warranties in relation to any prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter and its agencies will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning any prize.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, and for any reason, modify the Conditions of Entry, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion without notice or liability to any entrant or any other person.
17. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
18. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not comply with the Conditions of Entry, will be excluded from the Competition and ineligible to win and disqualified from the Competition.
19. These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.